Thursday, June 18, 2009

Looking for Focus, finding Information Overload

In the week since my first post, I have continued to research potential online business opportunities. The problem with researching online is the amount of information that is available ... google Affiliate Marketing and get 20 million results plus paid ads. Being naturally cautious and a bit sceptical I have to google the results – is this a scam or a potential winner. This all takes valuable time, isn't the whole point of an online business to give you more time to do things you enjoy. The result of cyber time-wasting is that I don’t get time to read any of the websites or blogs I have subscribed to or any of the free ebooks I have downloaded.

The main problem at this point is a lack of focus and a clear direction. Right now I don’t have a clearly defined goal or set of goals rather a general direction in which I am heading even if I am taking the long way round. The more I read, the less clear I become.

Ever have this problem, I’d love to hear.